PvsA Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso

Répondre au sujet    PvsA Index du Forum » PvsA » Demande d'adhesion Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Next West Ham manager: Manuel Pellegrini's attacking philoso Répondre en citant
Player ‘arouses the interest’ of Tottenham – Spurs keen on signing 21 year old midfielder

แทง บอล สด The Chilean is the bookies favourite to take over from David Moyes as West Ham manager . Manuel Pellegrini is currently the bookies favourite to replace David Moyes as West Ham United manager. Reports claim this will happen if the Hammers can agree to him exiting his current club Hebei China Fortune, where he is on a lucrative contract.

The Chilean tactician is said to be keen on a return to Europe having had a successful three-year spell with Manchester City, where he won the Premier League in 2014 and the League Cup twice. Not one for the headlines like a Jose Mourinho and not one to rampage down the touchline like a Jurgen Klopp, Pellegrini is a rather understated manager who has plenty of experience across the world.

"I have a healthy envy for people who can do things I’m incapable of," he wrote for the Coaches' Voice. "I can’t paint, sing or do any other type of sport, so I admire people who have the knowledge to do those things. And that’s why, in life, I strive to be an apprentice every day.  "The key is to try to keep on learning. To be demanding of yourself on a daily basis, to learn new things. I think it’s the only way to survive for as long as I have as a manager. Football has evolved a lot, so I have to evolve as a manager, too.

"Over the years, I’ve also had to adapt to the idiosyncrasies of different countries. I started my career at home in Chile, but then I went to Ecuador and Argentina – three entirely different experiences in South America. And after that came the leap to Europe." Having guided Malaga to a Champions League quarter-final in the 2012/2013 season Pellgerini announced he was leaving a few months later and was appointed by the Citizens that summer. แทง บอล สด

"They chose me because of what I could offer in terms of football," he added. And, for me, Manchester City was a club that was similar to Villarreal in some ways: very hierarchical, very well organised and a place where you get all the facilities, trust and support to work well. "The idea of football that City’s chairman Khaldoon (Al Mubarak), executive director Ferran Soriano and Txiki had was similar to mine, too. Attacking football. The kind of football where people go to the ground not only to see their team win 1-0, but to see a team that tries to be entertaining.

"In my first year at the club, we had the opportunity really to shape things how we wanted, with the players we wanted. "It was a team that put on a fantastic show. A team that scored 100 goals faster than any other in Premier League history. A team that beat Liverpool in a wonderful late race for the title in the last few matches." Even after his exit from the Etihad Stadium and being 64-years-old, Pellegrini insists he has no plans to retire from management just yet. แทง บอล สด

Lun 21 Mai - 08:20 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Lun 21 Mai - 08:20 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    PvsA Index du Forum » PvsA » Demande d'adhesion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation